Thursday, January 21, 2016

Death Wish Coffee

WARNING: This coffee is extremely good! 

My dad asked for this for Christmas last year so I thought I would get it and since I had the money, I got myself a bag too. I am one of the few in my family that likes my coffee strong. My Papa, Dad and Uncle all like brown water. Only me and another Uncle like strong coffee. Now, I like my coffee sweet but I also like to taste the coffee under all that sugar ;)
I waited to try this until Christmas morning. If it was as strong as they say, I'd need it that morning!

Christmas morning came and I made myself a large (and I mean large) cup of coffee. (not picture shown)

It definitely is as strong as they say. And the taste was so good!

But what was better than the taste and caffeine? How about the fact it is USDA Organic? Or better yet, FAIR TRADE! I drank my coffee in peace knowing no slaves were used to harvest the coffee beans, something that is very much going on in the world today. 

So if you are wanting to try some new, strong coffee then I most definitely recommend Death Wish Coffee. 

P.S. My dad loved it as well! A little too strong for him when he followed the directions. But later on he just used less grounds and that works well for him.

P.S.S.
Make sure to subscribe/follow!

And if you are interested, here is the link to get your own!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006CQ1ZHI?keywords=death%20wish%20coffee&qid=1453424361&ref_=sr_ph&sr=1




Beka


No comments:

Post a Comment